In an effort to stimulate the local economy and raise community awareness, the site is encouraging people to buy local and make their own gifts for the 2011 holiday season.
The official letter for the campaign is posted below. If you are interested in participating, don’t hesitate to get in contact with them. Make sure to spread the word and check their twitter for local updates on all things Inland Empire.
Official Invest in the IE Campaign Letter:
In these times economic times, we at 9092951.com are encouraging people to buy local, make gifts, and support their own communities this holiday. We would like your brand to be a part of this campaign. To help us out we will need the following:
1. One decent quality, close up picture of you/your team.
2. One picture of your logo.
3. Information regarding any holiday sales you may be planning (Sales that take place November 22-January 1)
4. A list of EVERYWHERE people can purchase your product.
5. Tell us briefly why you think it is important to buy local/independent for the holidays.
We appreciate your considering to participate in this campaign and we look forward to hearing from you. If you know of some independent brands/artists/designers in your area that would be a good fit for this campaign, please feel free to forward this information. ALL PARTICIPANT INFORMATION SHOULD BE SENT NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH.