Thursday, January 5, 2012

Polo Ralph Lauren Native American Inspired Wool Coat

    Mr Ralph Lauren himself just recently dropped a new eccentric pea coat, which very much like 99% of all Polo products I really appreciate . This particular piece is a Native American patterned Wool-Blend coat that pretty much retained most accents of a traditional pea coat but with an additional belted waist, leather trims on slit pockets, inconspicuous flap pockets, and shawl collar. Better save you lunch money for this one , it is retailing for Approximately $1,500 . 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Harrington CF010 Hand Chain Hoist, 1 ton Capacity, 20' Lift Height

    ReplyDelete