Thursday, February 16, 2012

Four Eyes House, Coachella Valley

I have four eyes. I love architecture. I will be in the Coachella Valley area very soon. Why isn't this my vacation home?!


Legit sad this isn't my place. Anyways. Four Eyes House was designed by Los Angeles-based Edward Ogosta Architecture and was designed to enhance the homeowner's experience of the beautiful desert valley.

The unique design features four "sleeping towers," each with a small bedroom on the top floor that is accessed using either a ladder, spiral stairs, switchback stairs, or shallow-riser stairs. Each bedroom comes with a window that frames a specific optimum view for it's respective position including: morning sunrise in the east, mountain range to the south, city lights to the west in the evening and overhead nighttime stars.

I'm in love. Someone move me here. Please?











No comments:

Post a Comment